Saturday, May 5, 2012

Chocolate Cinch Frape

There is not a better way to wake up in the morning then to a home made Chocolate Chinch Frape. Filled with a richness of the chocolate, the delicious coffee taste and 24 grams of protein you can’t find a better or faster breakfast! I know that you are going too just love this as much as I do!

All you need is:
6 Large Frozen Coffee Cubes
1 Cup Milk
1 t Coco
2 Scoops of Cafe Latte Cinch Protein
1/2 t Vanilla
2 Scoops of Stevia

Blend everything together in a blender for at least 1 minutes to make sure it is fully blended!

019

Every week we take our left over coffee and freeze it in ice cube trays. It is the most amazing invention ever for 2 reasons. 1st you aren’t wasting any coffee and 2nd it makes your drinks thick frothy and delicious! My personal favorite is blended with Cafe Latte Cinch!

028

I have tried so many different kinds of stevia and this one is my favorite!

031 

I got this reusable Starbucks cup from Brandon and I love it. I use it every day for anything and everything!

032

Now you can sit back and enjoy! Although if you are anything like me you don’t have time to sit so you can grab it and take it with you wherever life may bring you today!

036

Have a great day and let me know what you think of this recipe.
Would you want to try it?
Have you ever made a home make smoothie or shake?
If you have I would love to get your recipe to try it for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...