Tuesday, March 27, 2012

How To Create Loose Hollywood Curls


Many of my clients and my readers have been asking me how I curl my hair.  I thought it would be fun to share my own personal tips and technics on how I like to create my “Hollywood Curls”. 

Big Loose Hollywood Curls

When it comes to styling your hair there are two things that you will need to complete almost any thermal style, heat and hairspray.

High heat is very important for any style using a thermal tool when used appropriately. 

Hairspray finishes every single hairstyle. When you get your hair to look just the way you want it to look, spray it. Most people have a hard time getting there hair to look the way they want it too, you don’t want lose that look. So Spray it!

Here is my video on how to create loose Hollywood curls.

Now that you have seen how I curl my hair, now take a look at how I wore it Here. 

I would love to see how you curl your hair.

Please let me know if this video was helpful and what other videos you would like to see.

Elisabeth

2 comments:

  1. Loved the tutorial. I've been wondering how to get my curls right! Also, off topic but I actually loved the little background noises. Shows that you're a mama keeping it real! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like how you take the curling iron out of each strand, i never thought of that. I would love to see some eye makeup tutorials, I always see people with great eye shadow and I try to do it and it just doesn't look the same. I'd like to see a daytime neutral look and a more night time smoky eye look. Keep up the good work!

    Sabina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...