Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Flower Pens

I love the the idea and the look of flower pens.  They can really dress up any kitchen, office or any room at all.

I love flower pens and I have had a lot of people asking me how to make them. So I thought that the easiest way to show you would be through a video.

I hope this helps and that you have a lot of fun making your very own flower pens.

For all my e-mail subscribers. Click Here it view the video!

Here are some pictures showing you how to make these beautiful flower pens.

087033035039042044046053

Please let me know what you think of the video.  This is my first video tutorial and some feedback would be great!

Was this Helpful?
Have you ever made flower pens?
If you have made them I would love to see them. Please share a link and I will check it out!

Elisabeth

If you want more awesome DIY tips subscribe by putting your email here!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...