Thursday, December 8, 2011

Everything but the Office!

Happy Friday everyone! Welcome to my 2nd Fashion Friday!

I hope you are ready for a great weekend because I know that I am!

One of the coolest parts about owning my own business is being able to work from home on my own time! I get to make all of my appointments around my own schedule and decide how much money I want to make a year, a month or even a week! The possibilities are endless, just like my wardrobe!

Even though I work from home I love getting all dressed up to meet my clients, members and most importantly, my team!

I love the whole idea of a button down top tucked into a pencil skirt with a belt and bright heals for a pop of color! It is fun and sophisticated. Add a few accessories and you are on your way to the top of your corporate ladder.

Always remember to dress for the position you want to be in not the position you are currently at!
206 217239 224 227

Do you work from home?

Do you determine how much money you are making?

Would you like to work from home?

I would love to work with you from home! If you are thinking about “working for yourself but not by yourself” then fill out the form below for more information! 

Thanks for reading!

Elisabeth

Don’t forget to follow along and get every post sent to your email!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...